The last couple posts have been like, "Oh my gosh I am so yucky pregnant!" or "I am so big look at how pregnant I am!" and now the poll too, but I will post some stuff about Lincoln soon because-I know-he's so much more interesting.
Well, I enjoyed reading everything anyways :). Looks like fun with Mike and Linc, it is interesting that kite flying is what he is so excited about. I am so sorry to hear what happened at Walmart. Did you finish shopping, I think I would have left.
nope had to get my car of course. From the car shop in the back. And none of the milk or diapers or anything I was getting were something we could do without, and I knew I'd not have any time later in the day to buy them.
2 comments:
Well, I enjoyed reading everything anyways :). Looks like fun with Mike and Linc, it is interesting that kite flying is what he is so excited about. I am so sorry to hear what happened at Walmart. Did you finish shopping, I think I would have left.
nope had to get my car of course. From the car shop in the back. And none of the milk or diapers or anything I was getting were something we could do without, and I knew I'd not have any time later in the day to buy them.
Post a Comment