Thursday, April 10, 2008

The least fat member of the family.....

hee hee. Sorry just had to mention again how I am ballooning out! The poll is almost over and you're all so kind(except one of you.... and I know who you are....grrr...) :) but maybe that picture didn't really accurately represent. One of Lincoln's little neighbor friends called to me outside a few days ago from 50 yds away, "Your having a baby!?!?" and I was like, "What? Yeah.... who told?" and she replied,"Your stomach!" Wow, I thought it was a concealing shirt.

ANYWAYS. Enough boring pregnancy blah blah blahs.I know who you come to see, so I took pictures of Linc today while we were just having a normal day doing stuff.


Lincoln went to a storytime at the library today. Sometimes we make it to those, and it's probably good for him. He's very active and does not want to sit and pay attention much, but when there is a dancing activity or coloring or something he likes it a lot. Here they were going in circles to music pretending those things were kites. He's having a grand time. Oh, and when we arrive they are supposed to wear badges so the storyteller doesn't have to say, "Hey you!". But Lincoln every week wants to color his own badge and then proudly wear it, so it's always a scribbly mess on his badge. So the storyteller has just been sweet enough to remember his name.


Linc's been carrying around this box of winter hats/scarves/mittens lately. It's not quite warm enough outside to put away, but it's now out NEXT to the closet I'll put it away in. And Linc thinks he should pick it up a lot and move it around and exclaim "Heavy! Heavy!" to prove how tough he is or something.


And one more just for fun of my boy. Isn't he so cute? I love him the most.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Juliet! You look great! And little Lincoln is so cute. I am glad you sent me your blog site. How is your pregnancy going? When do you find out boy or girl?

Juliet said...

erin-
I'm doing just fine still, and appt. is on the 29th for my mom's birthday present. I hope this one isn't as shy about it as yours was. :p

And Linc really is the cutest boy ever. I don't know how any other could ever surpass him, so I'll just have to have a girl this time.hee hee.