
Nope, not an announcement. I don't know yet. I wish I did. Soon!
Well, I just wanted to put up this sweet picture of Lincoln as a baby. He was only about 6 months old here, jumping in his jumper he loved bouncing around in at the time. It's the main reason Mike was opposed to me getting the Exersaucer, is because Linc loved this so much and shouldn't that be enough? Well, I thought no because what if our little girl (hopefully) is terrified of jumping before she can walk? Or just prefers the Exersaucer? Maybe baby Linc woulda liked it, but I'll never know. So I'll have both, because this time I'll be more busy. I'll have a newborn to take care of plus a very active 3 year old.... well, I don't want to ponder on that much yet! It's kinda overwhelming, I think I'm going to have to just take it as it comes.
See in the picture, Linc already had that beautiful smile... sans teeth. All his pictures after a couple weeks old he's just SO cute in, because he'd see the buttons of my phone or camera and just grin like a fool. Funny to think he was afraid of the flashes and noises when he was born, so all the pictures of him at the hospital-and for a little while after that-we'd get one cute picture and several crying ones.
I should just stop teasing you all and do a flashback post or 2 of Linc's newborn days. Maybe soon.....




No comments:
Post a Comment