Friday, April 4, 2008

14 weeks


.... and this is what it looks like! Since a while ago Merideth put up a picture of herself in profile at 14 weeks, I will do the same before I get to week 15.

I had an appt. Monday and everything is just fine. We heard the heartbeat this time (!) and my next one will be at the end of April. He suggested a time frame of when my next appt. should be set for, and I said,"Oh let's just..... wait until a couple weeks after that. I'll only be 18 weeks then. And the ultrasound will show many signs of normal development then, but.... I'm really excited to learn the gender. And you can't tell that until 20 weeks right?" I've always heard that, it's always 20 weeks. But he said,"No, I'll be able to see at 18. I could do it today and the 'parts' are already there, but they're so small I'm afraid I'd misdiagnose. Let's do it next time." And I was just fine with that! I thought it'd be my appt. in mid-May, but it might be next time!

I'm excited! If you can't tell by the background, I'm hoping for some baby girl pictures to put up in late September against this pink backdrop. I'm going on a beach trip with family in early May, and I kept saying, "I'll be at 5 months then, but not far enough along to know yet." But now I will! YAY.

1 comment:

Jessica Haddox said...

You look great! Although you don't look pregnant at all from that picture.