OK I'll be nice and not keep you in suspense any longer.
I will scan the ultrasound pictures later and post them up. But honestly I'm not in a huge hurry to show off those indecipherable things. The important thing is, they are just black and white blurry pictures that the doctor confirmed to us are signs that inside me is an 18-weeks gestation baby. One that as far as we can tell is healthy, normal-sized, and masculine!!
So Linc gets a little brother, and maybe next time I'll get my girl. I'm happy with this as well, little boys are so fun. I hope he's as awesome as Lincoln is.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations. Lincoln will be such a great big brother and will love teaching his little brother all about trains. And Myles will have a little friend!
congrats....lincoln will love it, and now you don't have to buy all new stuff.
oh it is so fun to know!
Congrats to you!! They will be the best of friends! And you already have the perfect room and clothes and toys. So fun!
A little boy...how fun! I am happy for you. I hope that every thing continues to go well.
Congrats! We're so happy for you - Lincoln will love having a brother.
Post a Comment