
This is mine, best cheese ever. What can I say, I love musicals! It's even cheesier than Grease which I didn't think was possible. I saw it for free in a theatre, bought it in the $5 Walmart bin later. It was worth every penny and not one cent more! Especially since I've watched it repeatedly when I need a laugh.
So what's your favorite show that's 'so bad it's so so good?'
You need to leave a comment, don't be embarrassed this is not a place of judgment. How could I judge you at this point after posting that picture?
oh I forgot to mention I'm doing this because I watched it a few nights ago. Lincoln sat on the floor and watched it in mild disinterest and at the end actually sighed in exasperation and yelled at me,"Mama! That was bad!" and insisted I turn on A Bug's Life, which is the continuous repeat of his choice for now. He's a smart boy, that one. :)




2 comments:
I haven't seen "From Justin to Kelly" but I may have to now. My favorite bad movie happens to be "Aquamarine" though. It's just a happy, silly, completely girlie movie. Normally you'd have to be like....10 to enjoy it, but hey! It's colorful and uplifting, what can I say? :)
Ugh, and it won't let me post the Youtube of the trailer here, but yeah, you can Google it ;)
All right come on now. Don't be shy. I was expecting at least a couple of Lifetime movie recommendations from any of you. Yes, I accept made for TV movies, absolutely. Especially those Danielle Steele ones.
Post a Comment