Friday, May 15, 2009

Grant talks too!

I almost forgot to mention that Grant has been talking too! About a month ago his baby cooing and babbles were distinctly more 'ah-ma ah-ma' when I was holding him. Then on mothers day while mike was handing me a baby very eager to be fed, grant clearly said "Mama!". It was awesome. Between that and mike giving me some gifts and lincolns talk, I think nobody ever had such a superb mothers day! I am quite blessed. Since than, grant now calls out "mamamamamamama" when he wants me. I love it that linc was such a daddy's boy but grant is clearly mine.

3 comments:

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

You're an amazing mom, Juliet :) I'm so glad your Mother's Day went so well :) I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks. I really miss you all! I did check into the Oquirrh Temple and we need to add that one to the list DEFINITELY. Lori and I are coming with another family, and it would be an amazing experience for all of us to go to an open house. I feel so blessed. I hope you guys can make it, particularly on that day :)

Kendra said...

Oh, and we are doing the reservations for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for that Friday if that works...and time preferences? We're leaving Cedar at 9 am, so any time after...2..should be good :)