In case you haven't noticed, I don't like pictures really I hardly ever post them.... or take them actually. But this time, here's some pictures! From the family party a while back, so relatives have already seen these.
Oh and surgery went fine. Painful but getting better. And most importantly, my eyes are pretty much lined up now! Success! I'm gonna spare you all a picture of it though because my right eye is gonna be all swollen and red for about a month or 2. It is aligned, but does not look pretty or normal yet. So I'm going to try to avoid pictures for a few months of myself. :)
Which pretty much chinches the decision we'd already made to not go to the reunion this Friday. No way I'd go like this! I'm doin the Facebook thing instead.
bye! Juliet




2 comments:
Glad the surgery went okay. Cute pictures. But the picture of your mom on the right. . .geesh!!
I'm so glad you are feeling better. We've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment