Today is our 7th wedding anniversary! Last night we went to cheesecake factory with NO KIDS. A rare treat! And I just don't know why any of us eat any other food than what we shared for dessert. It was the chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake. We should all just eat that for every meal and nothing else, trust me it was that awesome. The fact that we split it showed that we love each other, because I really wouldn't share it with somebody I didn't adore as much as I do Mike.
Oh and for a few hours before that we had the house to ourselves for a while, could actually hear each other talk without the distractions of the boys needs... It was a nice evening! We have known each other ten years, been married 70% of that time, and we usually still love each other! Just being able to honestly say that is a big success in today's disposable marriages, 50% divorce rate world culture. We've been through a lot, things have been especially hard for us the last 1 1/2 or 2 years but we've also been very blessed and are still so much in love, I hope he knows that because I try to remember to let him know every day. At the top of my playlist on the right, click on the top song, that's how we feel about each other. That song makes me smile. I loved the Juno soundtrack!
Oh and just because I seriously can't go 5 minutes without mentioning the boys, I should say that Linc gave the scripture in Primary today and also bore his testimony in sacrament meeting! He's a great kid. Of course for both of those he just talked into the mic repeating what I was whispering into his ear. But that's still really good for a boy who isn't quite 4 years old, I'm so proud of him.
That's all for now! Bye!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
congrats!! how is baby grant doing?
I'm not telling until you tell me your favorite awful embarrassing movie!!
Just kidding. Grant is doing great, got some recent studio pics to scan in today. Went to the dr yesterday and his eye is still great, as we can tell by the way he grabs at things. And he is sweet and adorable.
Post a Comment