Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A sign I spend too much time w/ the 2 year old

I wanted to post something funny I did last night. Mike and I were watching the news, and Pres. Monson was on and they showed a picture of him holding birds. He apparently loves birds and has pet pigeons he keeps at his home. And the first thing I said was, "Hey, Pres. Monson is like Bert, he likes pigeons!" Mike just smiled and shook his head that I would say something so weird. Then I continued, "Ok, and Pres. Hinckley was like Ernie, because he'd wave stuff around and smile a lot, and say silly things occasionally and then laugh about what he said." I decided to stop myself before I began comparing Elmo to another one of the Bretheren.

I think, too much Sesame Street time lately with Lincoln. Yeah.

No comments: