Chris came over last night to get a little valentine card Linc made for him, and while they played I made a pizza with pepperonis arranged around the edge to look like a heart. It was cute and tasty!
Mike got me a flower and some Chips Ahoy cookies. I got him just a card. That may seem stingy, but it's a card that is really funny and plays music so it was good enough.
This was funny, here's what Lincoln did when he saw the card. Mike pulled him up on his lap and said "Look what Mama gave me." and opened it. Linc was startled when "Endless Love" started coming out of the card and assaulting his eardrums, so he began yelling and crying and calling it a "scary book!". That's my boy. Such a fraidy cat. And Mike said, "Oh, he hates that song too!" (I gave a real mushy card this year to Mike kind of jokingly.)
In the spirit of Valentines and my beloved husband and Flashback Friday, here's a picture of Mike and I from a couple years ago. Bye!




2 comments:
I'm so happy you started a blog Juliet! Scott and I just saw it on Melissa's... It's fun to see your pictures, keep it up!
I love your blog Julliet!
Post a Comment