Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The beautiful survey thing!

My cousins all circulated through this survey a few months ago when I didn’t have a blog, but now I do so Melissa said I'm tagged. So here is a revealing (not too much though) survey about me!



A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I was 16, and I had just barely met Mike -through friends- for the first time. I thought he was a dork, honestly. I was so right, hee hee.
2. In HS symphonic band, and the orchestra for the musical…. Ok I remember, it was Cole Porter’s Anything Goes. Great fun.
3. Just beginning dating. Sometimes enjoyable, sometimes not.
4. Enjoying seminary.
5. Enjoying HS. I dunno what else to write about 16 yr. old Juliet, if you can tell.

5 Things on my to-do list today (tomorrow, since today is almost done)

1.Do laundry
2. Get Linc’s glasses readjusted and order new lenses
3. Vaccum at least a little bit
4. Do dishes again
5. Relief Society at 7

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Mmmm, cookies. Chocolate chip are the only real kind.
2. Buffalo wings. I love going to Wingers whenever I can!
3. Pie.
4. I love almost every kind of ice cream. Then to put nuts and whipped cream and chocolate sauce and carmel sauce on it!
5. Oh and brownies, but I like the batter more than I like them cooked usually. I’m weird that way.

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire

1. Get a big enough house we could live in forever, and then buy up the whole street so my kids could help me clean/renovate/ decorate the houses as family-time projects as they grow up. Then when they grow up and marry they will have a beautiful home to live in they made themselves, and be near family. Or to sell for their profit.
2. If that didn’t take up all of the money? Along with them all having college and grad school funds? We’d help others by donating some to charities and doing volunteer work.
3. Make sure all our friends and family had all their needs covered.
4. Oh yeah we might want new car(s) sometime.
5. And a different washer and dryer that’s not ‘previously owned’ for once. I’m envious of Melissa’s new set.


3 of my bad habits:

1. Staying in my pajamas. I love my job though.
2. Procrastinating laundry until there are huge piles and we have nothing to wear.
3. Checking out big DVD sets from the library, like of TV shows on DVD, which have to be back in 7 days. Then claiming it’s my “job” to “get through them all in time, watching all of the episodes, so I can return them in time and not cost us money for fines.” I do this at the expense of all other household tasks. I really don’t do that often though I promise.

5 places I have lived

1. Edmonton Alberta Canada where I was born
2. Then we moved to Lethbridge, also in Canada.
3. Mesa and Gilbert AZ
4. Sandy UT
5. Rexburg ID. Well, that pretty much covers me till I’m 20. Since then it’s just been places in Utah.

5 Jobs I’ve had

1. Mommy to Lincoln.
2. Internship student teaching band for a semester at a junior high school.
3. Movie theatre, worked doing concessions for a time, ticket sales, and a bit of theatre cleaning.
4. I’ve delivered phone books.
5. I’ve did some McDonald’s time in HS very briefly. How sad.

5 Things people probably don’t know about me

1. (Don’t worry, if you’re reading this or if I know you personally at all, it’s NOT you I’m talking about!) The thing that makes me more mad then anything ever is people who think they can procreate and then not put the needs and safety of their children as 1st priority. Like, viciously angry.
2. On that note, I have recently had this odd obsession with listening to what Britney Spears is in the news for every day. Most days I just hear what’s happened and chuckle about what a wreck that girl is. But some days I’m just so devastated and/or furious that she has 2 kids and acts the way she does. A few weeks back Mike came home the day I found out she lives on $700,000 a month (can you believe that?) and found me despondent that a girl with her financial means is so neglectful, when many parents-with very limited means-struggle to feed their children. He forbid me from listening to any more of the Britney news. I cannot tell you how much my life has improved since.
3. My favorite show is Dawson’s Creek. But my favorite current show is The Office, and I want the strike over NOW!
4. A little embarrassing….. when I have the time, I like to read Dawson’s Creek fanfic online, if it’s well written. But most fanfic isn’t. Yeah, I know, that’s really lame. Shut up.
5. Best for last…… after a while of trying, I’m finally pregnant again! I think I’m a few weeks behind Merideth, but they will be within a month or 2 in age. A few of you knew this already. I am way excited, I didn’t want to hide it very long from people.
I’m not really sick this time yet (I am knocking on the wood desk for luck as I type this), so maybe it’s a girl, since it’s so different from last time. I am really not sick at all, just tired. YAY! That’s the big news for us lately.




I now tag Jessica and/or Mike Haddox, Rachel and/or Logan (if you aren’t at the hospital yet), and Jeanine. That’s not 5, but everyone else has done it already!

8 comments:

Jessica Haddox said...

Yay! Congratulations on the baby to come! I feel the mean urge to tell everyone about the "Juliet blonde moment" you had while I was last in Utah and you thought you were pregnant. Lucky for you, I'm going to be too busy trying to fulfil the survey obligation you tagged me with.

Juliet said...

ha ha I made you busy with the survey instead. So shut up! ;) I'm sure your Mike just had a grand time rolling around laughing about that one though!

Anonymous said...

Cngratulations to you! I am very excited for you guys. Lincoln will be a great older brother!

merideth said...

juliet you are so funny. loved reading about you....and congrats on your pregnancy. we will have babies together. just between you and me i also used to love dawsons creek.

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

Yay Yay Yay! I know how much you've been wanting another baby. Congrats! And I'm so glad you are not as sick this time. I hope it keeps going that way.

Robin Goates said...

Congratulations Juliet--I am so excited for you! Let's hope you keep feeling well.

Brad said...

Congratulations on baby #2! Keep us updated! We enjoyed reading your answers to the tag... thanks for the giggle!

Anonymous said...

I have had so much fun reading your blog and giggeling at all the funny stuff!! I am sorry I got so behind!

YEA, on the baby!!

Ok so I did not get to the entries above this one yet, because I must go fill out my tag. Be back :)