
Here is the picture of beautiful child #2. I had an ultrasound at yesterday's appt. and we determined the due date is Sept. 29th. Just a bit behind Merideth, like I thought. It's not a real clear picture of course, but we saw the heartbeat! We also saw some little arms and legs waving about cutely. :)That's about all you get when they are smaller then your thumbprint.
We are still very excited! Oh and Linc pats my belly and says "Baby." and I think he will be an awesome big brother.




3 comments:
Well, I hope you wanted another boy. I can tell already!
I'm excited for you and Mike. I hope you have many days of cravings that will give Mike an excuse to buy junk food and pickles! (it's contagious... now I'm craving pickles!)
How wonderful to watch them wiggle!
I'm so excited for you Juliet! It will be fun to see you this summer
Post a Comment