Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lincoln's greatest fear

For those of you who saw Melissa's blog, you saw Linc went to Mason's party, and he also went to Mason's Chucky Cheese party. I was hoping he'd like Chucky Cheese more than when I had his very traumatizing 2nd birthday party there last summer. As it turned out, he liked it about the same as last time.




These pictures seem to have something in common.......

That's what he does when there's something happening he doesn't like, even if it isn't loud. He just does not want to think about it or hear it, so the hands go over the ears.
So that's Lincoln. Still didn't like the very loud music, didn't care for the rides, and passionately hates the Chuck E. Cheese mouse even more then last time. I mean wow, when we saw him.... I don't think Lincoln has ever screamed that loud in his life! That was right before we left, of course. :)
But he still loves pizza, birthday cake, playing skee ball with Mama's help, getting tickets traded for toys, and of course seeing Mason and Myles. He talks about those boys a lot, he loves them so much. I think it is their similar Thomas obsessions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it that fear of toys moving on their own?? Does he even like his geotrax then?

Juliet said...

I think it is the same type of thing. The kiddie rides at Chucky Cheese are like oversized toys to him. Ones big enough he can climb on. If they move without him pushing on it, he thinks that's voodoo and he wants no part of it. He does like all his geotrax trains except for the one that is remote controlled. He firmly believes that one should stay in his toy bin with the remote, while the other ones come out to be pushed along the tracks.