And I will just show pictures of cute Lincoln a different day. On the 15th Salt Lake Community College had a kids egg hunt and Mike and I took Linc to it. He's quite the little egg sleuth! Not that they were so cleverly disguised in the "0-3 year old" section, or around his grandma's house yesterday..... but he really likes putting a lot into his basket quickly!


There was a "No parents allowed" rule, but in this babies area it wasn't enforced because.... kids that age don't get it. They need some assistance. The rule was abandoned in about 0-3 seconds.

And I wanted to put this pic up too. He looks pouty, but there's a funny story to it. We didn't stay long at the egg hunt. It was a very chilly morning, we barely showed up on time, then left right after w/o meeting the Easter Bunny because we knew he'd hate that. When we got back to the car, Mike took Linc's basket and got Linc in the backseat, then without him watching put most of the eggs and toys into a grocery sack so Lincoln could hold his basket in the back and not spill EVERYTHING. Mike handed him the depleted basket, and Linc made whiney noises. He can't count, but he knew he'd gotten more than that and he wanted them back from wherever they were. He said,"Hey.... mine!....ugh.... MAMA, I HAD MORE EGGS!" But he was just fine when he realized he could start eating the candy from the eggs he did have.
I hope you all had awesome Easters as well. This really was focused on the secular aspects ( that's life w/ a 2 year old.) but I really loved church yesterday also, and the meaning of Easter always makes me happy.




1 comment:
Hi! It me Kristin Kristensen....Paul's wife. Paul finally gave me your blogspot address....your son is so cute...I love his new glasses. We took my brother's kids to the Gateway discovery/Elmo's Body thing.....Max got "slap cheek" or fifth's disease from all the kid slobber...but a great way to entertain a 3 & 1.5 y/o for 4 hours. My daugther has RSV :( but when she is feeling better we should all get together. Juliet if there is something you need....please let me know...I cannot imagin being pregnant & running after a toddler! See you guys soon.
Post a Comment