Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Linc loves the zoo!

Lincoln has been to the zoo a couple times already, but when we went last week it was the first time he's really been old enough to get into it and enjoy it. Oh boy did he enjoy it! He loved seeing the animals, and for every one he saw he told me what noise he thought it made.

Bears and Leopard and Lion: Rrraw! Correct!

Penguins: Tweet tweet(because they are birds). Probably not exactly correct, but I didn't want to discourage him.

Zebras: Neighhh! Well, they look like horses. Who am I to argue?

All the monkey types: Ooh Ooh!Hahaha! Correct, except for the laughter Lincoln added at the end.

Alligator: chomping teeth noise. That would be correct, if it was awake when we saw him. But Lincoln liked that one the most anyways. It really was cool, it was a rare white alligator, and the only good picture I got at the zoo this time.

I'm gonna have to go back soon. We couldn't even stay more then a couple hours that day, to his dissapointment. He loves it and it's so educational, we'll definetley be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I will show it to my girls. When we went the first time the crock never moved so they were convinced that he was stuffed. Ha! But he clearly is in a different position in that pic.