At a time when we are trying to choose a name for baby#2 that is unique, distinctive and non-ridiculous, coming across this site is funny. Thx. for recommending it, Erin!
I did "Juliet Christensen". I think it's inevitable that "Juliet Smith" would turn up many more results, even though my 1st name is unusual. So I didn't bother to check that. Let's see, my husbands name "Michael Christensen", he's constantly bemoaning as one of the most generic overused names ever....
LOL! We love you anyways honey! We don't consider you easily replaceable, despite what this says. It lists there are 3 people named "Lincoln Christensen". Which means my son is (marginally) more special than I am. I knew that already though. ;)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am so glad that you went to the site. What baby names do you have picked out and how many more weeks do you have? I have a baby present for you!
that is so neat! there's 21 of me roaming the US - scary... :)
6 of me (254 if you use my maiden name. Infact, I myself have personally met 2 other Jessica Pages in my lifetime), 35 of Mike, one or fewer of Hyrum, and 3 of Emily.
Post a Comment