Monday, June 23, 2008

Honest to Blog!?!

A few months ago my cousin.... well, cousin's wife (cousin-in-law?) put up a post about how she loved the movie JUNO. It's been recommended to me a couple times, so I rented it over the weekend. Wow that was cool! I don't to spoil it, but except for the weird subplot with the older man totally hitting on the main character.... I loved it loved it. Go rent it, or see it online or something. I thought for a while it wouldn't turn out the way I wanted it to- which tempted me to just switch the thing off- but it was just perfect. I described it to my brother as,"Napoleon Dynamite for girls. Except with a plot. A really good plot."

So, anyone.... do you ever get cravings for movies? Of course at this time I have regular food cravings, but even when I'm not pregnant..... I think sometimes of some show, and how great it was or how great I've heard it was, and then can't get it outta my head till I see it. Yeah, that's why I had to go rent this. I wanted to have a pregnancy movie mini-marathon, so since I'd heard also Waitress with Keri Russell was good and similarly themed, I rented them both. Don't recommend that one as much though. I can't stand movies full of that many deplorable characters, but that's just me.

No comments: