Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yeah, this is really ASAP....not

Whatever. I started a blog, I may as well post on it. It'll be a new years resolution for me. I have some others, but am I posting them up? NO! Maybe I'll write them down and maybe even do them, but putting them here? Talk about increased accountability! No, don't want that. But this one is in print, on the World Wide Web. "I will make a blog and post stuff about my cute boy on it. And maybe sometimes some other stuff too. As a way to keep in touch with others."

In case you can't tell from the list on the right, I'm doing this cuz of familial peer pressure. Ha ha but in a good way! I just have to find more bloggers I know besides cousins!

Speaking of, my cousin Melissa put pictures up on her blog of Lincoln playing, and he just looks so cute on screen it convinced me I totally need to begin this. Here's the picture for those who don't frequent her blog.



Isn't he great? He needs a carrer where he can be adored onscreen always, in my opinion. Maybe like his Uncle Carl perhaps.... :)Anyways, I'll figure out how to get more pictures onto the computer and post some more cute things but this is the beginning of greatness I tell ya!

5 comments:

Jessica Haddox said...

Yay! Glad to see you blogging now! It's really a great way to keep everyone up to date on your lives. Reading blogs from my friends and family is honestly one of my favorite things to do, so keep posting!

Linc looks so cute! I hope you all had a great Christmas!

merideth said...

i am glad that you have collapsed because of peer pressure. in a good way of course. it will be fun to keep in touch with youthis way.

Sarah said...

hi juliet! we found you through melissa's blog. glad to see you joined the blogging world! we're excited to hear about your little guy!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so much fun to read!

"They don't call it the "terrific two's", do they?"

HA! I can tell already I am going to get to know you better!

I am glad you stopped by for a visit even though the kiddos were headed to grandmas and could not play. Maybe next time.

I don't get that post Christmas boredom, I instead play post Christmas catch up :).

Here is where my new blog is
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Homestead/

Jessica Haddox said...

Hmm, I can't comment on your last update. Did you change your security settings? Oh well, I'll just comment here.

Thanks for remembering my birthday! It's always amazed me that you've remembered our birthdays and anniversary even though it's been nearly 8 years since we were in college together. You're a true friend.

We've been hitting that post Christmas slump too. I was relieved when Hyrum started school again because he was going so stir-crazy being cooped up at home. I just try to buy less when we go grocery shopping so I have excuses to go out more often. Even though it's nothing exciting, it's still something to get us out of the house. Both kids seem calmer and happier after a change of scenery.