
... but it still seems I can't figure out this blogger thing yet. I am actually quite good at grouping things together into cohesive paragraphs. Well, whatever. So Melissa, when I come over Thursday (if that's still ok) we need to leave the boys at the table for just a bit if possible and I'll just need some quick tutorial on this. I just barely figured out why the comments were blocked last time. Still don't get some other things. Ugh whatever. It'll probably just take like 2 min. for you to show me a couple things and then this blog won't be so amateur-looking.
Anyways, Linc did something cute I thought I should post. I was just putting him in the car last night, and he was naming off trains. "Thomas, Emily, Gordon, Percy" and I said, "And what about Lincoln?" And he grinned huge at me and screeched in delight (a couple inches from my ear) because he thought I was telling him he was a train. The boy is totally obsessed these days, and turning into a train would probably be his dream come true!
Today he played on the train table at Jeanine's. And Melissa has one, there's one at the day care center at the gym (further incentive for me to work out, which I really should do anyways), I'm pretty sure there's a few within my ward, and at every Barnes & Noble they have one. So Linc's been doing a whole bunch of train table time lately. We set up a faux one today in the front room he seems to like great. I will add a pic of it later to this post, my computer seems to have slowed down a lot all of a sudden.
Here it is, my cute boy in his favorite activity.
And want to know why this picture looks like that? Well, just read on to the next post my friend....




4 comments:
Juliet, I am glad you started a blog. I love reading about what all of you cousins are doing--not quite as good as seeing you, but I feel like I am staying in touch!
Aunt Robin
This blog is sooo hard to read! It's all one paragraph. You DID go to college, I guess these are just the results of going to the U...
Myson is like Lincoln, except with Cars and Trucks. We have no idea where he got it -- it's not like I'm a grease monkey or have auto magazines around the house. He was even into them before the movie "Cars" was released. His favorite thing every M-Th is when his bus comes to pick him up. He just looooves riding the bus. It's a converted handicap bus painted yellow for school, but it's doesn't stop me from admitting myson rides the short bus.
Jules,
In your blogger account, go to Settings > Formatting > Convert Line Breaks. Set it to "Yes"
(loque is Mike)
Post a Comment