Sunday, January 20, 2008

Comparisons

Ok so part of my reluctance to start one of these blogs is because of this. I like taking pictures of Linc with my cell phone, and that's what I usually have with me when he does all his cute things anyways. I don't drag around the camera cuz I'm afraid I'd lose or break it, and because.... well just look at this.

A random old picture I took with my cell phone of Linc's first time eating solids....looks like mashed peas.:)

That is what pictures look like when taken with the cell phone. Mike told me pics from the phone wouldn't post well online with the quality of camera phone I have, and I totally disagree. And this was with my older, lesser quality camera phone! That one I posted of him in the red striped shirt is with my current phone. So there you go. Now look at this picture taken with my camera. They pretty much all turn out this way if my wiggly Lincoln is in them.


This was one of my favorite of the "very bad" graduation photos, Linc's got the common photo syndrome of "2 face" going on.

Um, which is better? That's obvious. So the lesson to learn I guess from that is "Don't just listen to your husband and blindly believe. Esp. if his name is Mike." (Yep that means you Mrs. Haddox! hahaha!)

1 comment:

Jessica Haddox said...

Oh, Juliet.. I could have told you that YEARS ago! ;)