Monday, November 10, 2008

Watch the Twitter today please....

..... because today we are meeting the Salt Lake cornea specialist again to recheck Grant's eyes. We also want to discuss postoperative care, and to request that he sometime soon do an EUA (that's exam under anesthesia)to see if transplant is really the best and only option for Grant, and a tear duct probe because he totally needs one. So I will only have time to write short little twitter notes about it until later, so check back this afternoon/evening. Hopefully I'll take enough pictures this week of the cute boys that a post is nessacary between the 2 upcoming cornea appointments.

Oh yeah. A week from today we're taking a quick trip to San Diego again so that dr. can checkup as well, see if the eyes have improved. We think they haven't. So.... Whew!! That'll be a Twitter day as well.

bye!

2 comments:

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

I'm I the only idiot who has no idea what "twitter" is?

Jessica Haddox said...

I don't have your twitter... thing. Whatever. I've never used Twitter before, and although you've told me I should, you've never given me any link to check yours. But let me know what happens anyhow!