At Grant's appointment Monday, we arrived at the Moran Eye Center and Mike took Lincoln into the bathroom immediately to do some business. Then they met me and Grant upstairs for the appointment. While we were waiting in an exam room not 20 minutes later, Lincoln had an accident. We were mortified! Linc is almost all the way potty trained, these accidents are only happening.... once or twice a week and usually when he's not with his parents, he's shy about telling others when he's gotta go. So it was very unexpected. I had in the diaper bag an extra pair of underpants for him, but no pants. So Mike took him to the bathroom and brought him back like this.


Yup, those used to be Lincoln's pants. Size: 3 months. He's gonna kill me someday for taking this picture, because he looks like a little girl wearing blue capri pants. But it's his own fault!
Oh and I put into twitter (ON THE LEFT!) what we decided at the appointment. But I didn't mention.... Grant weighs in now at 10 lbs.! Welcome to the double digits club, big guy!




1 comment:
I am glad things are looking up and you are staying positive!
Post a Comment