I LOVE WHEN THEY SLEEP AT THE SAME TIME! NAPTIME IS AWESOME!
Ok, enough of that. I've also got the dishwasher and the washer&dryer running full blast, so next to do on the list in my head..... that survey thingy, very urgent. :) Even though I am completely fascinating(not), I thought this would be more amusing if told from Lincoln's point of view. No I didn't actually ask the 3 year old these questions, I've come up with the answers myself after countless hours of observation.
8 tv shows i love to watch
-Clifford the Big Red Dog
-Sesame Street
-Full House (I call it the "baby show!" or "baby Ava show!" because the Olsen twins as babies looked a lot like Paul&Kristen's little Ava.)
-Deal or No Deal
-Barney and Freinds
-Bob the Builder
-Thomas and Friends
-Winnie the Pooh
8 of my favorite restaurants
-McDonalds (Fwench fwies!)
-Wendy's (More fwies!)
-Olive Garden (I threw ketchup last time I was there, got it all over Daddy. Good times.)
That's it, we're switching the rest of this list to 'favorite foods' because we don't take him out to eat a lot. Guess why?
-Chicken dinosaurs
-corn on the cob
-bread with mayonnaise, jelly and butter. Yes, all of those together on bread. Yum!
-crackers
-milk
8 things that i did yesterday
-Watched the garbage trucks come and go from the window.
-Yelled and cried when Daddy goes to work and school. Every day without fail.
-Held baby Grant a couple times.
-Took a naptime
-Watched Full House
-Yelled at my mama about....well, lots of different things.
-Time out once or twice, since I was yelling at Mama.
-Went to a new class Mama signed me up for "Hoops Rackets&Balls!", which is sooo much fun!
8 things i am looking forward to
-The next time I get to go to preschool
-The next time I get to go to nursery
-When Daddy comes home!!!!
-Figuring out how to stay dry all night long
-Baby Grant sharing my room! The crib is set up, but he still is just sleeping in the basket next to Mama's bed and I don't like that at all! :(
-When baby Grant will be old enough to play games with me and share toys. That'll be so fun!
-Watching my Elmo's Potty Time DVD
-Bathtime!
8 things on my wish list
-Food
-Daddy
-Uncle Chris
-Talk on the phone
-Hold baby Grant
-Sleep in Mama's bed whenever I can get away with it.
-Play outside
-Watch my shows
(He's really easy to please actually.)
8 people i tag
If you read this and want to do it, you're tagged.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment