Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lincoln turns three and stuff. Also, check it out. Huge, squared!

It's not as cool as the picture of me and Jeanine together, since we had due dates really close together. But this picture from Linc's birthday party last week is me at.... 27 weeks along and Mike's cousin Diana was 40 weeks or maybe 39, I'd seriously not be surprised if she's done today. Her due date was a few days ago. Lucky her!!!

So that's how big I am now. I don't know if I'm gonna be posting a lot the next few months, we'll see how it goes. All I wanna do lately is lay around eating watermelon and try to not get too hot in the daytime. And the pregnancy back pain I expected is tardy, but now is here and I don't want to sit for very long. It's that incredibly annoying lower backache I had for five of the nine months last time, and I guess this time it'll be just the last 2 1/2 months. So I'm not gonna sit at the computer much, but I'll try to leave short updates about the most important stuff. Then when I'm done this pregnancy (Ohhh what a nice thought....) prepare to be bombarded by newborn pictures! :) I really wish this baby had the same birthday as Lincoln or something close to it, cuz I'm so ready to be DONE!

Oh yeah, so last week on the 5th was Linc's birthday. I had a party for him on the 3rd at a park in Sandy for some friends and Mike's family. Then on the 5th was Linc's actual birthday, and my mom had a little lunch party for him at her place before we went to little Elaine's party in Provo. So Linc's totally partied out, got lots of toys and stuff and is excited to be 3!

Linc was so very excited for his Cars cake! As soon as I picked it up from Walmart that day he wanted to eat it immediately. Silly kid.

Well, the theme was officially Cars, with the cake and napkins and decorations, but I bought this pinata a week before my mom and I settled on that and the kids didn't care. They loved the baseball pinata. Look at that grin on Linc's face! So cute.

Oh and just because I like to tease Lincoln's beloved "Uncle Diss!", here's a funny picture of him wearing the demolished pinata like a hat. The kids all laughed about it, and I thought it was quite humorous too. I think he looks like a character from Spaceballs but Mike thinks Chris more resembles a Smurf because of the blue shirt.

Well that's all the blogging I can handle for now. Linc's in some pictures on Scott&Annie's blog from Elaine's party, even one of him opening presents, go check that out if you'd like. But I'm so done with sitting at the computer. Adios!

No comments: