Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cheesecake!

I did the AI auditions yesterday.... I'll get back and write a post about it later maybe today. But the day cannot pass without a FREE FOOD BULLETIN! OK this isn't free, but it's $1.50 cheesecake day at Cheesecake Factory. Linc and I are totally going to hit on that today. We both like to eat like pregnant ladies lately..... I can expound on that later too.

(Thanks for the heads up about this Jessica!)

AI audition pictures soon! Bye.

2 comments:

Jessica Haddox said...

I knew you couldn't pass up cheap cheesecake! Maybe I'll have to convince Mike's business associates that we should move our business dinner to Cheesecake Factory tonight. But Mike thinks it'll be really busy. I don't care where we have our dinner as long as it isn't The Ram or Good Wood again... bleh.

Yes, AI update please! (honestly, I've never watched the show though.)

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

Okay, I love cheesecake but I really want an AMERICAN IDOL post!!