So if you don't ignore the twitter you know this already. :p
No just kidding. Wanted to expound on it while I'm near a computer though. I have a place to stay, have looked up which ward to attend while I'm there, have some food I can bring along with me to keep spending to a minimum, and started getting packed and organized this morning. But the part I'm most creeped out over-the tissue coming from a person who is now dead- might not work out.
All the corneas coming into the eye center for this week's surgeries are unsuitable for an infant. They have to be completely intact, and it's not happening so far. It's wonderful that Dr. Brown is being so particular about the quality for my baby, but if nothing comes in by close of buissness hours today I guess a surgery can't happen on the 8th. And scheduling a surgery date at the really busy children's hospital was difficult, it'll be hard to get another time. So pray that something comes in today that will work on a baby. I know it seems gross to even hope for it considering it means somebody else had to die, but.... I dunno, just do it anyway. Grant having at least some vision is important to us!
bye
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well, we've been praying for you all day. Can't wait to hear how the follow up goes tomorrow!
Post a Comment