Sunday, December 28, 2008

quick check-in

Ok so I got to Vegas. Just thought I'd let ya know. I'm at my dad's house and doing fine. He has internet here, and I'll blog if anything interesting happens but I honestly will mostly just do twitter updates because it's just easier when I'm away from home like this. Plus I didn't bring the camera.

So I'm not much into technical stuff or computers so I don't know why this is happening but on your computer screen, on the left side of my blog where there's the twitter updates, do all of the entries say "One minute ago"?? It's obviously not true. But I think it's just the cookies or settings on his PC or something. Anyways, someone let me know and I'll attempt to fix it. If it's just on his I won't bother. :)

Gotta go.

1 comment:

Jessica Haddox said...

The time stamps seem to be fine on this end. Good to hear from you. I'll be watching for updates.