Grant at the hospital.
Grant at home.
He looks EXACTLY like Lincoln as a newborn, but with a rounder fatter baby face. He is totally gorgeous, absolutely one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. We are so glad to have him here!
Grant Reed Christensen was born Tuesday September 16th at 9:04 AM at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and he is really healthy and beautiful! He spent 1 1/2 days in Level 2 Nursery due to low blood sugar and swallowing too much blood/birth fluids. But he got to come home with his parents Thursday morning and is just eating and sleeping up a storm, as newborns do.
I have this whole birth story that includes not realizing I was in the grocery store Mon. night in active labor, and us not getting to the hospital until I was almost done, but I'll make time to post on that very soon. And pictures/info on how Linc's doing being a big brother. All that fun stuff.




3 comments:
Congratulations! We hope we get a chance to come see you and him while we're in town.
Congrats! He is cute! I hope that you are getting some sleep and are feeling well!
i guess our lives are very similar right now....feed burp change sleep. congrats and i love the name you picked out too!!
Post a Comment