I'm posting this before I go on a trip to Canada for a few days. I won't be going online until I get back probably, so you have a few days to comment away! OK well you've probably seen this memory game on other blogs, now I'm taking my turn. Here's the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
3. If you leave a memory about me, I'll leave one about you when you play this game on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, just let me know and I'll leave my memory of you in my comments if you want me to.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hmm, let's see... I remember going to visit you shortly after you were married. Trying to explain where you lived, you explained that you were across the street from Hooters. Yep, that's my memory of you. No, you can't change it. ;)
Post a Comment