Thursday, May 15, 2008

FREE FOOD AGAIN

What would y'all do without me, informing about every time I hear you can get FREE FOOD?!?! (Honestly, the excitement of this type of thing will probably deintensify for me when this pregnancy is over. Take advantage of it while you can.)

McDonald's is today giving away free chicken sandwiches, or nuggets, or something chickenish, I'm not sure exactly. You can go get it for free if you buy a drink. All day today. Click on the post title and it directs you to the news article I found out about this with.
Have a great chickeney day! Bawk Bawk!

2 comments:

M A Haddox said...

I didn't like their chicken sandwiches. The chicken would act like bouncy string cheese and stretch from the sandwich to your mouth.

However, McD's has pulled me in a few times as they have a 2 Big Mac $3 special going on for sometime, and any size drinks for $1 which will last all summer. Considering the Big Mac alone is $2.80 ~~ only $.20 more to add more fat to my tummy!

Erin said...

Juliet,
Sorry that I haven't commented lately, things have been crazy around here. Your little Lincoln is so cute! What fun. The Mexico trip looks like fun, we live about 20 minutes from many beaches...come visit us!