Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This will work better.

That youtube video link I put in my last post of 2 drs. conversing? Nevermind that link, I more effectively posted it via the twitter and it actually works so click on it that way instead and if you don't want to watch the whole thing of 2 opthalmologists endlessly discussing many aspects of eye surgeries..... well, I really don't blame you. But at about 7 minutes in is the part about infant cornea transplants and it's really interesting and then there's like 20 min. of blah blah blah cataracts LASIK other such things but near the end Dr. Brown discusses the possibility of someday maybe stem cell medical treatments being able to grow corneas..... we are very intrigued by that part also. Hopeful. Anyways you could check out that in the last few minutes also. I like the whole video but like I said I don't blame ya if you don't find it fascinating like we did.

Gosh. I am way too technologically challenged to blog correctly. I've been at it like a year and a half, too. Bleh. Sorry.

No comments: