Monday, October 13, 2008

pictures

Hey maybe I should post on this thing again, since that's what it's here for and everything....

Just been busy lately. That's a good way to sum up. Here's my slogan lately:


"I feel like if I want to have time to get dressed every day, I'd have to sleep in my clothes."

I'll do a bit more postings soon once I can speak more definitively about Grant's health and what will be done. If you aren't immediate family and therefore haven't heard about what's going on.... well, it's nothing fatal or anything close to that. So don't worry but prayers for him are always ALWAYS appreciated of course.

The main thing to post about for now is that pictures are up at http://www.fpchristensens.blogspot.com, of the whole family this time. We had a photographer in our ward take them, so the coolest part is Mike gets to count it as home teaching for this month! LOL.

The boys are just so very cute, they needed more pix and this time Mike didn't want to be left out of them. I, however, would have been just fine with not getting any pictures capturing this postpartum state of exhaustion. But oh well, here they are.

bye

1 comment:

merideth said...

pictures are great...your hair is fabulous.

i completely know what you mean about being busy. we hope baby grant is doing okay. he is in our prayers.