Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello and goodbye!

Well, I haven't done this for a LONG time, but I am putting a final post here. I'm so done with this blog, I don't know why but I don't like it. Ok, I do know why. But I am going to start a newer better one! The title is strange, but if you want the explanation of the title and why this is discontinued and stuff you are going to have to send me an email because I am going to make it a PRIVATE blog, and my 1st post is going to be explanatory.

The title of it (until I feel like changing it, which might be never) is "Fermenting One Day at a Time" and you can find it at

http://christensengrapes.blogspot.com

And also, send me your home address in the email because I don't believe in sending Christmas cards, we are doing Valentines cards this time. Maybe St. Paddy's if I can't do it fast enough. :) If you are reading this I might have your address somewhere in my stacks of papers I must organize, but send it to me anyway to be sure.

The blog will be better! 3 colomns! White background so I don't get annoyed with seasonally changing it! More pictures! Video! Connected to Twitter and Facebook!

Coming Soon..... I just started it today after brewing it in my brain for a few months. So give me a few days.

Enjoy! And byebye to sillychristensen.blogspot.com, named for my silly baby Lincoln when he was still a baby and I was his silly mama. His mama is less silly now. Slightly.


:s

No comments: